The vintage 1912-1913 Heritage "Barbershop" sweater is designed for true Montreal Canadiens fans who know all about the team's history. This jersey was referred to as the Barber Shop jersey because of its iconic red-blue-and-white striped design. It includes the letters CAC on a maple leaf, which stands for Canadian Athletic Club. Made of acrylic knit for a soft and comfortable fit, it's perfect for cheering on the Canadiens at the Bell Centre or watching the game from your couch.
- Tricolore Sports Exclusive.
- Made in acrylic knit with felt appliqué logo.
- Vintage "Barbershop" style from the 1912-13 season.
- All-over red, white and blue stripes.
- White maple leaf logo with CAC- Canadian Athletic Club.
**Please Note Sweaters Run Large**